Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Johnny Depp as Barnabas Collins

I can't believe I forgot about Barnabas Collins!  I caught the later one with Ben Cross and loved it.

Artemis, your comment on my blog about Barnabas Collins and Johnny Depp did get me dreaming.  But better than dreaming, while looking for the picture of Ben Cross as Barnabas Collins, I came across what could be the best dream I've had in a very long time!

I give you Johnny Depp as Barbabas Colllins... rumors are that he and Tim Burton go into production of Dark Shadows later this year...Sept/Oct.  Oh...hell yeah!





2 comments:

  1. You're on a roll Girl! Now we'll have to be sure to keep each other up to date with "The News"! I didn't even know pics were out yet. I'll have to visit more movie sites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artemis,
    I was shocked to see it was even slated! I had no idea until you mentioned it, and when I went looking for Barnabas Collins pictures the last thing I excpected was a Johnny Depp/Tim Burton headline. You're good girl.
    I don't think the pictures are real. It may be to early.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...