Saturday, March 27, 2010

Movin' and Shakin'

I am sitting here this morning, having my coffee, checking the groups and blogs and listening to the news. Nice easy morning.

I’ve got to turn off the news. A girl can only take so much.

So instead, I’ll focus back on the blog and give ya’ll a little update. Then maybe get some good reading in!

I have been awfully busy changing this darn thing around lately and I’m still learning so much. Slideshows didn’t work out so well, bummer that. All kinds of cute, fun little things I tried didn’t work out so well, and I’ve actually broke the whole thing several times! Seems to be working better now.

The 3 column thing seems to be working out better...finally. I’ve done this all by HTML, which is still not coming back to me easily.  Funny, I got an email from Blogger yesterday with their great new improved templates. 3 column improved templates and more. Figures. Isn’t that just always the way? Seems to be here in my little world.

I’ve joined Facebook, and Myspace, although I don’t really understand the point of either so there’s not much there. I did however get some good special deals during read and ebook week, which is why I joined anyway. Good deals are always good, if I get any more I’ll be sure to post them.

Joined Twitter too. WTF? One of the things I was trying to add to the blog made me join. Don’t get the whole tweet thing yet either.

The biggest change will be the addition of a couple new blogs. (Yep, I’ve been really having fun with this blog stuff!)

The first is a Live Journal that I’m still trying to figure out. I’m calling it My Bitchin’ Place. I think the name says it all. I bitch a lot sometimes (especially during/after watching the news!) and didn’t figure I needed to do it on the main blog…I realize not everyone wants to listen to me bitch and rant, but I’ve discovered that I really want to…sometimes. Seems to be therapeutic. I actually wrote a couple posts this week and left them unpublished because they got a little… over bitchy.

When you think you being too bitchy yourself…that’s pretty bitchy. You’re all welcome ;)

So My Bitchin’ Place is born, although I do intend to do more than just bitch. It’s going to be a journal of sorts…I guess…who knows, we’ll see what it ends up being.

The fun addition is The Playground. It will be for the super smut pics, videos, (I am so getting into this pic/video thing!) and whatever else I’m feelin’.

I’ll give more details later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...