Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Tuesday Ramblings

Ahhhh... more of my favorite vamps. 

True Blood: The Complete First Season (HBO Series)


I must admit, HBO's True Blood (season 1) is what actually inginited this reading obsession of mine.  Damn, that was awesome.  I absolutely loved Bill Compton and his whole "Sookie is MINE" thing.  He was awesome....in season 1.

But that was season 1.  Before Alan Ball had his own was with the show, and ruined it...IMO.  My daughter and I never missed a season 1 episode...we so loved Bill.  I picked up the Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris and read every one before Season 2 started last year.  Probably shouldn't have done that, but I loved those also - I've not stopped reading since (well at least until I started the blog).

When I saw the promo stuff for season 2, I was soooo excited. Damn Bill was hot! 


And then HBO (and Sookie) neutered him!  I tell ya, there is nothing worse than a neutered vampire.  He was so alpha vampire before...all "Sookie is MINE", and somehow ended up being more "Please Sookie, anything for you my Sookie"...gag!  Now, after reading the entire series, as well as the HBO series (as much of season 2 as I could stand) I am a complete Eric Northman girl.

Beautiful!  A sexy vamp who knows how to act like a vamp. 
Eric now my #1, at least for the movies!

6 comments:

  1. Amora,

    I was never a Bill Babe. *gag* As soon as I started reading Charlaine's work, I went with Eric all the way. He knew exactly what Sookie needed! Glad you finally saw the light.

    I haven't paid attention to any of the new sneak peeks for Season 3, but I'm sure AB will screw it up just as badly. Atleast we can look foward to one sexy Werewolf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I was only a Bill babe (eew) because I hadn't read the books yet...didn't know any better. Eric didn't have a big enough part in the show. Once I read the books (by book 2 I think) I was done wiht Bill! I haven't seen any season 3 stuff yet either. After season 2 not sure I'll go on with it, after I check in with the sexy werewolf of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the show, too. And I'm definitely a Team Eric girl. :D I'll be glad when the new episodes come back on in June.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Amanda: Thanks for stopping by! Go team Eric! I can't wait to see what they do with the show this year. I do hope I like it better that 2nd season. I have high hopes for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me, too. The season was okay, but I have high hopes that this year will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hoping Eric will step up! HBO better hurry, I'm not going to give them forever ;)

    Rumor has it Tim Burton and Johnny Depp are doing a Dark Shadows this yr. Curious what that'll be like. Mentioned it somewhere around here...3/15 maybe? I figure it's either going to be really good, or really bad. Can't really see Johnny as a vamp, but he hasn't disappointed me yet :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...