Saturday, April 24, 2010

Go fish!

I live out here in Oregon, it's beautiful here.  We are very outdoorsie here.  We have countless rivers, lakes and streams within 5 min. of my house, and the Cascade mountain range 20 min. from my front door.

Today is the opening day of fishing season here.  Yes, I fish...or rather, I used to.  I'm a catch and release girl myself because I don't eat fish, but there is alot to be said for solitude outdoors. 

There is nothing quite like sitting on a river bank under a tree, with a book, ducks and geese flying overhead, fish are jumping, while a herd of mule deer walk up to see what you're doing. 

Awesome.

And that really has nothing to do with my guy here.  I've just really been waiting for an excuse to post my favorite fisherman.  If fishermen looked like this guy, I'd soooo take up fishing again!  Or at least my camera!  Yum!

2 comments:

  1. Great picture! I used to fish with my dad all the time. I miss that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eyre- I'm glad you like it. Fishing memories can be nice aren't they.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...