Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday Mayhem: April 19th

I'm keeping my muse, by I may change the name the Monday Mayhem.  It might be more appropriate. 

After the week I had last week...I pick 2 this week.

What's happening this week at the Place... 

First, don't forget about the free ARe book every morning until the 21st.

Tuesday:  My rambling review of J.R. Ward's Lover Unbound.  With Lover Mine coming out, I had to post this one first.  Before I get all caught up in John Matthew's story.

Wednesday:  The release of Clean Slate and Our little dose of humor.

Thursday:  A couple of upcoming new release notices for some books I'm waiting for.

Friday:  Candy!  (I won't forget this week, shame on me!)

Saturday and Sunday:  I'm not sure yet.  Whatever I feel like I guess.  I do have several things, I just haven't sorted it all out yet.  So, it'll be a surprise.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...