Saturday, April 17, 2010

Upcoming Goodness!

Wow.  What a week.  I have sooo much to update everyone on.  I can't even believe the awesome things I have to tell you!!

I'm sure I've mentioned, since I started my little blog, I have contacted a lot of authors.  Most were nice.  A couple, not really.  But 2 of them have been the best ever; and they happen to be 2 of my favorites.  I feel like they have given me the moon, and I can't wait to share it all with you!



Denise Rossetti

I can't believe it.  Amora's Place was in an author's newsletter.  I've never been in an author's newsletter before.  Yay!!!!  And it was Denise Rossetti.  I love her books!  She had my review of Gift of the Goddess and both Amora's Place and The Playground in her newsletter!  I didn't even see it!  AND, she has me linked on her blog!  Wow.  I don't even know what to do with that.

I love Denise's newsletter.  When I switched everything to Amora, I forgot to update my subscription.  By the time I realized it, it was 10 days later!  When I found it last weekend I screamed.  My guy thought I was nuts.  I was way too excited.

You have to sign up for her newsletter.  She does giveaways, exclusive sneak peeks at new work, vignettes, contests, prizes. There are free gifts for joining, among them the Epilogue to Strongman - only available to newsletter subscribers. AND if you sign up  before 25th April you'll go into a draw to receive a signed copy of Strongman.  Whew!  How awesome is all that!  You can check it out here.

Also, Denise has given me permission to post some excellent excerpts.  Hot, yummy, I'm way to excited about them,  excerpts.  Oh, Yeah.  Since Strongman has recently come out in print at Ellora's Cave, I'm going to post that one first; look for it tomorrow.  My oh my, how much do I like this one.  (Check out the hot cover on the sidebar.)  We are also going to have the other 2 from the Phoenix Rising series, and we'll be having some goodies from The Amorous Adventures of Alice as well as Rackety Kate.  Yum! 

I'm so excited I can barely contain myself!

As if that's not enough...


Aleksandr Voinov

Wow.  How much do I love this author.  I'm sure you've seen me talk about him, he has so much going on, I can't even keep up. 

I just did a review of Special Forces, which, get this, he linked to his blog and Facebook page.  (and mine somehow.  cool)  I wonder if I will ever get used to this.  Authors posting my reviews.  And my favorite authors too.  Wow!  I get way too excited by that.

Aleksandr as also given me permission to post some very awesome things.  I had a Clean Slate excerpt posted this week.  I hope you saw that, if not be sure and check it out.  Yay, it comes out next week, on the 21st.  He and Barbara Sheridan are having some kind of release party next week on Facebook, I have no idea what that means, but I'm going!  I'll let you know what's up with that. 

He's also giving me what seems like free access to post...get this, pretty much whatever I want.  How much do I love this author.  His writing grips me like none other, and I can't tell you how excited I am about this.  He has several books I can't wait to break into and share with you; parts of Special Forces, Debriefing, Collaterial, and more.  You can expect to see lots of yummy excerpts and goodies around here by this author.

Whew.  What a week.  Actually, that was all just last weekend.  I think.  And I'm not sure I've got it all.  My head is spinning and I've lost track of my days this week. 

What this all amounts to is...a whole lot of yummy awesome stuff coming up!!

Thanks again to both Aleksandr Voinov and Denise Rossetti.  You both have been more generous than I ever imagined.  Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. It's great to make somebody happy like that. Thanks for sharing the joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He and Barbara Sheridan are having some kind of release party next week on Facebook, I have no idea what that means, but I'm going!

    I have no idea either but I guess I'll be there, too. LOL Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. - Aleksandr: My pleasure!

    - Barbara: Thanks for stopping by! I'm so glad to meet you. I can't wait to read your books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yup, I should really fix the release party schedule... Will do that during lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Aleksandr: Ha! Does that mean I don't have to get up at 1:00am?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...