Sunday, May 30, 2010

And the winner is...


Yay, it's time to announce a winner for my first ever contest. 

Guess what.  Picking contest winners is hard.  I tried and tried, but just couldn't decide.

Finally, I had to give the job to my muse. 

*looks around* Where'd he go.  Oh, no you don't, not again.  Get back over here.

(that one's a little hottie, isn't he?  just might have to keep that one around.)

Ok. So cutie pie couldn't pick either.  We ended up putting all the names in a basket, and he picked a one.

According to cutie pie over there, the winner is...

drum roll please...

 karen

*the crowd goes wild.*

Karen honey, come-on-down!

*whistles, applause, cat calls*

You've got a week from today to get a hold of me hon, and I will email you the book. If I don't hear by then, I, or cutie pie there, will pick a new winner.

Thanks for playing contest with me you everyone.  heehee.  That was cool. :))

We are soooo going to have to do that again.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

;)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so happy, Ive never won a contest before:) Thank you Amora! Can't wait to start my new read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoot Whoot! Congratulations to Karen.. and you too Amora on a fun first contest!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...