Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Best Mother's Day Weekend Ever ~ part 1

I have to say, this Mother's Day was hands down the best I've ever had.  DD~ Mommy loves you.  That was something else.

The whole weekend was awesome.  Two crazy girls out in the big city.  Mom behaving...badly.  Yeah.  Great time.  We brought you along, tried anyway.  Some places would allow camera damn it.  I sooo tried. 

We started out Friday morning, wearing our candy necklace bracelets and drove over early so we could get out favorite breakfast in the whole-wide-world.  Love that place.  We've been known to drive the 3hrs one way just to get it.  Well, that and photography along the way. :) 

I tried to get a picture, didn't work real well on the cell camera.  It was yummy though.  Country Breakfast.  Eggs, apple smoked pepper bacon, baby red/golds, homemade biscuit w/apple sausage gravy.  Oh my aching yum yum.  No where else.  I'm salivating.

After breakfast we went to the stupid company payroll class for the rest of the day.  That was no fun and totally unnecessary.  But whatever.  Did a little shopping up in one of DD's favorite spots.  Very interesting place. 



While DD was shopping for a ring (for no reason other than she's a ring freak) for the 1millionth time, I came across a couple of interesting things that amused me.



Yeah.  WTF?  Handerpants. 



It was called "Safe Sax" I think.  It's a shoulder bag, decorated with multi-colored condoms.  Seriously. WTF?

Anyway, after shopping, we went to dinner.  It was awesome.  My favorite.  Italian. 

We started with drinks


Hers


Mine.

Oh yeah.  We were going to be getting in trouble.  There must be 4 different things in my yummy coffee thing.  We had a couple with dinner, which consisted of...

Fried Ravioli

Have you ever had fried Ravioli?  I haven't seen it in years.  Years and years.  You have NOT lived until you have put one of those in your mouth!  The fruit Eve ate?...yeah, fried ravioli.

Then, oh my, yummy...


Happy Mother's Day Diner to me!

I have no idea what DD had, but mine's the Picata in the back.  OMG was it good.  I'm really hungry now.  Damn.

Nice huh?  My girl.  How great is she?  Pretty awesome great.  I'll be back with more.  I've got to dig thru more photos.

Really.  How much do I love my girl.  So good to her mommy.

Kisses sweet girl. *smooch*

6 comments:

  1. Aww, what a nice Mother's Day you had. And dinner looks so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. It was great. :))

    Thanks for stopping by~ have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a blast! WTF with the Handerpants??? WHY?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chris: LMFAO~ I have NOOOO idea. they were giving me the evil eye so I had to move on.

    I'm wondering what the hell's up with all the condoms on the bag? You need that for...

    Never mind. :))

    WTF indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you two had a fabulous time! Those handerpants and that bag have me perplexed. Why? Those are definitely WTF-worthy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Eyre: we did, so great. Aren't those something? Interesting.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...