Saturday, May 29, 2010

Blog Love: awesome blogs

Ok.  I'm going to give some more blog love. 

I've given you all lots of book and author blog love.  I given you people/friends blog love.  Now I want to give blog love to some really cool blogs. I've been trying to get to this for weeks now.  I just got too overwhelmed with things and never quite got around to it. 

I've got several more blogs to share with you, but these I wanted to love on.  Know why?  'cuz they actually linked me to their awesome blogs!  It just totally trips me out.  My little blog that I never even thought anyone would read, being linked and talked about on other blogs.

Trips my baby blogger brain out!  Makes me smile so friggin' big.

Thanks guys.  :))


1.  A Reader's Journey:  I love Eyre's blog.  I've been coveting her blog since day 1.  She actually had the very same template I wanted, but I couldn't be THAT big of a copycat.  I need some sense of myself.  But how much do I love her blog.  And how adorable is the stuff she posts.  I rip stuff off of her all the time.  Her blog always makes me smile.  Love it.  I check her out when I'm down...she always lifts me up. And know what else?  I went over there just to check it out a couple of weeks ago...imagine my surprise when she'd written about me.  Cool.


2.  Stumbling Over Chaos:  OMG.  Chris's blog friggin' rocks.  So does Chris.   I swear, Stumbling over Chaos is a wealth of information.  I have no idea how she finds the time.  Best thing ever...she linked my first ever contest on her biggest I think I've ever seen Linkity page.   Yeah!  Linked me right on it.  That-friggin'-rocks.  I love that.


Sweet Vernal Zephyr3.  Sweet Vernal Zephy:  How great is she?  I wonder if I will ever get over people putting me on their blog.  I hope not because it really makes me smile.  She linked my contest to her beautiful blog Monday. 

*grins* cool.


5 comments:

  1. (((Amora)))

    Thanks so much! I love reading your blog and getting your comments over at my place. I'm honored to have you as one of my online friends. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Eyre: you're welcome, it's true, been getting blog inspired by since day one. lol. Tumblr inspired now. :) Thanks right back at you :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thank you!! And you are very welcome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Chris: :)) Still think that's the coolest thing. Have a great weekend my dear :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww!!! You are so sweet!!!! Thanks darling and you're welcome too!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...