Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Goin' to the Beach Baby!!


Amora's going to the beach baby!  I so love it at the beach.  I haven't have a vacation in 3-4 years, the last time I went to the beach.  Amora's overdue.

I went in this morning, told Tweedles the boss, and booked me a room...yes I did.  Going to take a week after Memorial day.  Yay me! 

I'm sitting here pondering all kinds of things I wanted to blog about, but got caught up watching Grease.  Yep, Grease.  How much did I love that movie, lol, still have my old vynl records.  Grease Lightening baby.  Lookie what I found...



Oh, how much did this little girl love her some grease lightening. Yep, knew the dance. Loved him. And who did this little girl want to be? Sandra Dee? No. Friggin' hell no. Here's who Amora wanted to be as a little girl...

Tell me about it stud



Who did I love better...



Hell yeah baby. Look at that boy move. And yep. Love the BeeGees too. Damn. I was like 8, what the hell? Are you born with this bad boy thing? Is there a bad boy attraction gene, is this in my DNA?

It must be, because I can't come this far and not remember my Vinnie. You just gotta love Vinnie.



Yeah. I love John Travolta. Have since I was knee high to a grasshopper I did.

LOL. I totally got off track on my post, it was NOT supposed to be about John Travolta. But the dude just started wiggling all over my TV. What can I say. How's that for some willynilly?

Nice.

Oh yeah, one more thing...

Grease is the word, is the word that you heard
It's got groove it's got meaning
Grease is the time, is the place is the motion
Grease is the way we are feeling

Grease is the word
Is the word
Is the word
Is the word
Is the word
Is the word
Is the word
Is the word
Is the word

Oh wait. One more thing again...

rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong
shoobop sha wadda wadda yippity boom de boom
chang chang changitty chang shoobop
dip dadip dadip doowop da doobee doo
boogedy boogedy boogedy boogedy shooby doowop shebop

Have a great day!

;)

6 comments:

  1. I loved Grease and have watched it and listened to the CD many times. As for John Travolta, totally and completely LOVE him. *sigh* Ever since I first saw him as Vinnie Barbarino to this day. He's still freaking HOT!

    Oh yeah, you could say I'm a big fan. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grease is a favorite of mine too! Have fun at the beach, and don't forget the sunscreen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun at the beach! I'm jealous. :)

    Grease is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I know Grease off by heart. I love it.

    So when the heck is Memorial Day??

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lily: Isn't he awesome?! You just gotta love Vinnie don't you? Haven't seen all of The Taking of Pelham 123 yet, but it looks AWESOME!

    @SVZ: Thanks hon:)) Oregon Coast- no sun :) Best for me that way- blond, blue eyed, fair skin...sun is NOT my friend.

    @ Eyre: Thanks, I'm so excited :)

    Bunch of Grease fans...Sweet! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Kris: Nice, I totally know that sucker by heart :))
    Memorial Day is Monday. 3 day weekend...then a week off... YAY ME!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...