Sunday, July 4, 2010

Ahhhh. That's better.



Let's all take a moment shall we.  A moment to reflect upon the greatness of the Amora's Place Willy and the Nilly.

shhhh.



And... we're back.

So.  Here we are.  I decided I really like rockin' the Uma.  I'm keeping that.  Just so you know.  And this one here, is one of my favorites.  You'll probably being seeing her a lot.

It's been a crazy week and I have much to share.  But that's for later.  For now, I just wanted to recalibrate a little.  So I thought I'd pull out some of that willynilly goodness, just because...

I want to.

So.  Being 4th of July, I give you what today I'm calling...

The Willy...




And some Nilly...



heehee, he's cute.


heehee, yes, actually I do.



*laughs*  Now that is a more appropriate reaction to that occurrence.

I hope you all had a great weekend.

Later Taters

Enjoy!

;)

4 comments:

  1. Love your Willy (That kind of sounds bad.) and your Nilly! Have a great week, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had a great July 4 Amora
    And I do like your Willy. Nice pecs.
    hugs
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomeness! And I totally approve of your choice of hunks and the OMGWTF! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, there's my Miss Sweet. Hope you had a great 4th weekend!

    lol, that's because we have the same taste in hunks my dear. ;) and apparently OMGWTF's too. That's totally what I would have said if I were the poor girl.

    Have a great week :))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...