Saturday, July 3, 2010

Another do over. A totally clean slate.



Hi.  How'z it goin.

Been kind of a strange week.  Full of big ups and big downs.  I really seem to ride a roller coaster since I started making all my new Places.  Maybe that's part of world building.

World building is a big job after all.

I may need to reign in this new weird compulsion I have to make new places.  I keep trying to make them to help divert the overwhelmed episodes I have here.  It isn't working.

If you build it, they will come.

Backfire.

I hate backfire.  What's worse than backfire?

Many backfires.

See, here's the deal.  I'm just a girl who loved a book.  And built a blog.  I don't know how many, episodes,  you've seen me have when Amora just gets in too deep.  And ends up willynilly.  Seems like quite a few to me.

One was too many.

Willynilly has become my friend.  So we're ok with that.  Right up until willynilly becomes totally freaked out crazy.  We are quickly approaching that point.  We may already be there.

Strange to me, I keep feeling overwhelmed by somebody else's feeling that I've made some kind of commitment.  And see here's the thing.  The way I see it, so far out here, I haven't commited to a single thing.  Not offically.

Somewhere, I have a problem.  Perhaps a communication problem.  I'm not sure exactly.

What I do know is, somehow, I keep getting overwhelmed with ... commitments.  I'm not sure how that keeps happening.

I may be being too nice.  I do that sometimes.  And sometimes it gives people the wrong idea about me.

Perhaps it's the cute, bouncy baby blogger.

I'm not sure what it is.  Each time I talk to someone new, I try to explain my ... limitations to them.  What I am and am not able to do.  I actually thought I was so over explaining it that it was a bit... nuts.

Something in all of that is getting mixed up.  And I'm getting hit on every side.  My fun place is being changed into something I don't want it to be.  And any minute, Amora is going to also.

I'm not sure what to do about the whole thing.  I like my blog.  I like my fun.  I like my places.  I like them so much that I'm not willing to jeopardize them, for anything.

Or anyone.

There must be a solution.  It is my friggin' blog after all.  And what I say.  Goes.  Right?

Right.

So once again, here I am on my own blog, calling a do over and explaining to ... the world...

An Amora's Place Clean Slate... 

If you are under the impression that something is on my schedule.  I'm sorry.  I don't have a schedule. So it isn't on there.  If I said I had a schedule, I'm sorry.  I have ripped it up.

If you are under the impression that for any reason I owe you anything.  Anything at all.  Please.  I'm sorry if the miscommunication was on my part.  But Amora, and all of her silly codenames, does not owe anyone, anything.

I take full responsibility for any misunderstandings on my part.  And I will try harder in the future to avoid such problems.

I just don't know what else to say.  or do.

So.  Okay?  I hope so.  I really really do.

So what does this all mean for Amora's Place?  Who knows.  We're going to most likely go on another ongoing willnilly break.

With some cool stuff thrown in.  Like always.  But we're going to do it how I want to do it.

And no other way.

Ciao




Ok.  I didn't like that.  I really hope I don't have to keep doing it.  Besides.  I have some willy and some nilly waiting for me.


Gotta go.

*smooch*

9 comments:

  1. (((Amora)))

    I don't know who's been making you feel bad, but it's your blog. You can do whatever the heck you want with it. If you want to announce a schedule today and tear it up tomorrow, that's your prerogative. I like your willynilly-ness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amora
    Hey mate, it seems whatever you do is totally cool and very professional looking.
    Life's too short to be taken seriously. Please don't stress.
    take care
    hugs
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Eyre: Well thank you. My sentiments exactly. :) Oh, and by the way, can't seem to get that fruit thing out of my head. Not sure that's a thank you. lol. But I will thank you for the pics I'm about to steal out of your tumblr.

    :))

    and really. Thank you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope whatever, or whoever, is troubling you goes away. Your blog, your rules!!

    It's willynilly time!!!!!!

    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Ab: Thanks my dear. This is actually my way of de-blog-stressing. lol. It's time to get it on with the crazy fun instead. Do hope you'll be coming with. :)

    @Lily: Thank. I hope they go away too. But it's all good. cuz we are bringin' it. You're right. It's willynilly time!

    go willy, go nilly.

    :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amora, my dearest.

    It's a sad, sad shame that you have to deal with anything negative related to this wondrous world you have created. I hope, sincerely, that your nuisance hits the dusty trail.

    You are Black Mamba...time to kick some ass!!!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Marcie: Welcome to my world. I do hope you enjoy playing with me.

    oh yeah, one more thing...

    Muahahahahahah

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...