Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Enchantress

Hey.  Guess what.  I just recently found out, *whispers* I’m a superhero.


Well, actually, I’m a super... villainess. Or something like that.  I googled myself.  They told me.  A Marvel Comic one even.  1964.

heehee, cool.

I, Amora codename Black Mamba, am also, Amora, The Enchantress.  And I’m not even making that up.

And I’m hot.

Of course.

You know you're cool when.  heehee.  Check it out...

Amora, The Enchantress (Marvel Comics)







According to Wikipedia ...

The Enchantress is the name of two fictional characters in the Marvel Comics universe, the first of which is a powerful sorceress named Amora and is one of the most notable antagonists of Thor

The Enchantress' parentage is unknown, though it is known she was born in Asgard and has a sister by the name of Lorelei. Amora began learning magic as an apprentice of Karnilla, Queen of the Norns but was eventually banished. She continued learning magic on her own, notably by seducing others well versed in magic and learning their secrets. In time, Amora became one of the more powerful magic-wielders in Asgard, with her magical arsenal focused on (but not limited to) charming and mind-controlling people. Her by-now well-renowned beauty did not hinder in this.



heehee, yeah, how cool am I.  Wanna check out my super powers?  I do.  Because, well, hey, I have super powers.



The Enchantress is a member of the race of superhumans known as Asgardians, and as such possesses superhuman strength, speed, stamina, and durability but prefers to avoid physical conflicts. She possesses an innate capacity to manipulate ambient magical energy, honed through practice for a variety of effects, including projecting magical power bolts, interdimensional teleportation of multiple Asgardians and non-Asgardians, protective energy shields, illusions, levitation, conjuring, transmutation, telekinesis, time-disruption, mind switching, and mind control. She has used her sorcery to enhance her natural beauty and allure, and to enchant her lips so that she by kissing virtually any man she can make him her slave for about a week, unless she renews the treatment. She can also use her magic to heal any of her injuries rapidly, and possesses limited mystical senses. A prolonged absence from Asgard tends to diminish her powers although they never fade completely. The Enchantress’s has been described as one of the most powerful sorceresses in Asgard, 


heehee, just gotta love that.  I mean really, that friggin' rocks.  I have comic books. Again, just how. cool. am. I.



Oh yeah. *villainess dance* I have a comic book.  I've got some hair goin' too.  Check that out!  And my super villainess outfit rocks.  I'm not real sure what that is, but, it'll do.  It is 1964, so... that's just a little tart outfit there. ;)





I even have... and action figure.


You know you're jealous of my action figure.  Admit it.

I'm telling you.  How cool is it to wake up one day and learn that you are a Marvel Comic Super Villainess with an action figure.


Now that's just a good day.


Later Taters

;)


9 comments:

  1. Sweet! Green is my favorite color. You rock it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sweet: I do rock it don't I. Green looks good on me. I'm just a little hottie in that outfit. ;)

    heehee, have a great day my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous of your super powers and action figures! You are a woman at whom we mere mortals can only stare in awe and wish that we could be as fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Eyre: I new you'd all be jealous of my action figure. And my superpowers too.

    I am fabulous aren't I. I stand in awe... of my own self. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Matsu's action figure comes complete with minions! *evil laugh goes here*

    http://tinyurl.com/274g4gh

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Matsu: LOVE IT! That rocks. Hmm. I wonder now. what kind of action figure might Black Mamba have.

    *evil laugh goes HERE*

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW. That looks exactly like She-Ra (LOVED that show when I was a kid), whose alter-ego was...Princess Adora.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Raev: OMG, she does. lol, I forgot about She-Ra. I LOVED her! lol. Princess Adora. LMAO. Awesome.

    How did I forget She-Ra. lol. She rocks.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...