Thursday, July 29, 2010

Scrap the new pages, and a funny video


Well hello, hello.  You know all that stuff I said yesterday about being pretty happy with the new blog?  And then all that jazz about the new pages I pretty much worked my ass off on?  Yeah.  Forget all that.  This would be one do over I'm not real pleased about.

I have no idea what the hell, but I'm pulling my hair out.  The new pages?  Yeah.  They are writing their own code.  What the hell is up with that?  Huh?  What?

Damn things have a mind of they're own.  I'm serious.  They've changed fonts, font styles, and it keeps adding line breaks.  Many, many line breaks.  Things gone totally wonky on me.  So... they're gone.  No Posse page, no Aleksandr Voinov page.

Big waste of time?  Not Amora's favorite kind of do over.  But, what can you do.  Try, try again.

Later.

How about a funny for now.  I need one.

I have been laughing about this since yesterday.  Classic.

May I present...

Jane Austen's Fight Club






heehee. Still makes me laugh.

Later taters. 

;)

5 comments:

  1. Hey hon, I have an award for you over at my place. I hope you like it. :)

    http://erotromreader.blogspot.com/2010/07/we-have-winner-oh-and-some-other-happy.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your frustrating time! Thanks for the laugh :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Janna: *gasps* An award? For me? My very first blog award? heehee, I'm so excited! Thank you :)) yay!

    @Sweet: Thanks, me too darn it. lol, I was trying to solve code problems, seems I'm just perpetuating them. yay me. :)

    Glad you enjoyed the funny. :)) Have a great day dear.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...