Saturday, July 31, 2010

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3...

This is a test. This is a test of the Amora's Place emergency broadcast system.

This is only a test.


What the heck have I done to my blog.

I've created a monster, with a mind of it's own.  It's looking like perhaps whatever this strange write it's own code thing is, it's even here back in the old one too.

Seems I may not even be able to go back to the beginning.

So, I wonder.  If you can't have a new template, and you can't go back to your old template...

Where do you go?

hmm.

Amora, and all her personalities... are not please by this.

Nope.  Not pleased at all.

1 comment:

  1. Fiddling with templates is very aggravating. I wanted to toss my laptop when I tried changing mine.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...