Sunday, August 8, 2010

Sunday Swag: Aug. 8

Oh the storehouse is full.  Treasures abound.  Here is but a mere sampling.

Enjoy. ;)


That bear just makes me smile.  I want to roll in a field of wildflowers too.  He's got the right idea. :)


Awwwww.  I love Pooh.


*evil laugh* I couldn't have you  thinking I was all gushy nice thru and thru.

This one I found tumbling around somewhere.



Perfect comeback
I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes (he is 66). We decided to grab a bite at the food court. I noticed he was watching someone sitting next to him. The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors – blue, green,orange, red & purple - and my dad kept staring at her. The teen would look over and find my dad staring, every time. When she’d finally had enough, she sarcastically asked: “What’s the matter old man, never done anything wild in your life?” Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so I wouldn’t choke on his response – I knew he’d have a good one! In classic style, he responded without batting an eyelid: “Got stoned once and screwed a peacock. I was just wondering if you were my daughter.” (via Perfect comeback « Bits and Pieces
)

And how about we end with a bit of adorable.  A video.



Have a good day all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...