Sunday, October 3, 2010

Amora on Vacation

My poor little blog over here.  So neglected.  I really need to fix that.  I miss my blog, and all my blog friends.

Right now, I'm on vacation, out exploring the Pennsylvania for 3 weeks, well... another 2 weeks anyway.  I have much to share when I find enough time.  Much Much!

For now, I just wanted to say hello and I'll be back with stories and pictures of my adventures.

I think we need a Sunday hottie... I found a yummy this morning and just had to share.


Yeah.... I just couldn't NOT share that yummy.

Have a great day all!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you're enjoying your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are having a wonderful time. Travel safe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys :)) So far it's going great. And, thank goodness, still safe. :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a nice yummy. Weather on this end of PA is heading back to the mid 70s tomorrow. I hope it hits your end, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Barb :)) It's beautiful down here today. I'm still in Hershey, heading out again in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great vacation! Fall is a wonderful time to explore PA... and don't forget the chocolate.

    Thanks so much for the hottie. I just plain can't resist a man with gorgeous ink!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...