Sunday, October 31, 2010

It's Halloween...


I... am a vamp girl.  Always have been, always will be.  I love vampires.  My favorite... Dracula.  Sexy bastard that he was... Mmmmm... Dracula was just friggin' yummy.  I loved him soooo much, when I grew up, I wanted to be ... Mina Harker.  It's true.  I've actually been dressing up as Mina Harker every year since 1979, in some form or fashion.  Oh... to be the bride of Dracula.  My childhood dream.

Yes, I was twisted even back then.

I'm not going to blog about vampires, I've already done that.  My next favorite thing growing up was...horror movies.  So, I thought I'd share horror movies.  Oh, I'd seen most all of them, but there were some... that absolutely scared the crap out of me.   And they were...


Friday the 13th.  Of course.  Jason was one scary dude.  And it didn't help, that they sent me to camp right after seeing it.  I was one scared girl there.


Oh yes, Halloween...we have Michael Meyers.  Not sure why, but he scared me more than Jason did.

Hellraiser, and dear old Pinhead.  That dude... just not right.  Didn't help that I loved to play with little puzzle boxes either.


Texas Chainsaw Massacre.  Oh friggin' hell, Leatherface had me totally freaked out, I'm not even sure I finished that movie.

But, I have to say, the one that has stuck with me all my life, and still freaks me out is... drum roll please...


That's right, The Exorcist.  Maybe it's because I was younger,  what I was doing watching The Exorcist at such an age I have no idea, but this movie... the SCARIEST!   Poor little Regan...


had me ALL freaked out.  Go Linda Blair.  You WIN! 

Happy Halloween everyone. 

3 comments:

  1. Scary pics honey! Happy Halloween to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love horror movies and these are some of my faves!! Hope it was a great Halloween for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey guys :))

    Hope you had lots of Halloween fun :))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...