Wednesday, November 17, 2010

One worn out girl...


Yes, yes I am.  Plum worn out.

I wanted to come home and tell you all about my great trip over the mountain to the show of awesome, share some pics, do some blog dancing, but this girl ... is just to tired.  Usually we do this trip with several days allotted to concert, shop, eat great food and the like.  This time, we packed it all into 1 day, including a 1/2 day of Tweedleville and 3 hours of driving...each way.  Truth be told, my back is out, my neck is messed up, my head aches, and so does the rest of me.

Look at me, what a friggin' whiner.  A full on, bone weary, whiner.

Before I run off to soak my aching person, and crawl into my bed I thought I'd share a couple things I found around that made me giggle.  After all, ending on a giggle is better than a whine.  Soooo, there ya go. :)

May I present, Amara giggles...




That... makes me laugh.

Hope Wednesday treats you all wonderfully.

Later taters.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you're able to rest and recuperate from your trip. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the unicorn one! Rest up so we can dance together later!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Lily: Thanks, I'm sure trying to recuperate. Seems it takes a bit longer these days darn it. Hope you had a great day!

    @Sweet: That one makes me laugh. I love him. I'm ready to dance babe. And share some TSO pics with you too :D heehee, I'm all excited again!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...