Wednesday, December 8, 2010

The Adventures of Amara and Tristan ~ Hummelstown

Let's take a book break, shall we?

Do.. lets.

Last time we heard of The Adventures of Amara and Tristan, we had Tristan's take on Hummelstown, PA.  This time, it's my turn.  A little photo break so I can share a bit of my view of Hummelstown.  A slightly different view than ol' Tristan had.  I would have liked to have more, but it turns out, using big bad cameras with lots of fancy bells and whistles... not like riding a bike.  I could not for the life of me remember how to work that baby.

Oh well.  I did get a few I was happy with.

Hope you like.

Amara around Hummelstown...






And... that's all.

See you tomorrow for an excerpt and my giveaway for Raev Gray and Aleksandr Voinov's book Test of Faith.

Later taters.

*smooch*

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I especially like the one of the brick wall with the window. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sweet. That one was my fav too.

    Glad you liked them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lily: Thanks, glad you liked them :))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...