Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I'm late, I'm late...

For a very important date!  No time to say hello. Good bye. I'm late, I'm late, I'm late!

Well, 3rd day of the 12 days of Christmas and I'm jsut nothing but late.  *shrugs* oh well, their free, so... that's just how the cookie crumbles.

Still, better late... than never.  Yeah... I really do say that.  I think most late people probably do.

Anyhoo... here ya go.  3rd day of Christmas, free book from AllRomance eBooks...

We'll see how I do with the 4th day.  No promises of timeliness.  But... I shall try, because, after all, you guys are my favorites.

Enjoy ;)


Love My Way


By: Bridget Midway | Other books by Bridget Midway
Published By: Phaze Books
Published: May 09, 2009
ISBN # 9781606590782
Word Count: 125,000
Heat Index      





Description
2008 EPPIE Finalist! BDSM Dominant, Eagan Morton, is in search of a new submissive via a reality TV show, Love My Way. Bent on revenge, Ananda Zelder participates. Will love dominate or will they submit to outside pressures?
 
Reader Rating:  starstarstarstarstar (12 Ratings)
Sensuality Rating:   lipliplipliplip

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...