Sunday, December 12, 2010

We have a winner!


Awesome of all awesomeness, we have another winner.  My goodness, all these contests!  Love love love it!


I've even dressed for the occasion, it's a black tie night babes.  Tristan however has refused to join the party. He's fickle that way.

All in all... fine by me.  Because tonight, my assistant is...

...that's right...


Bond.  James Bond.

What a fine black tie evening it is.

Ok, let's get on with it.  James and I have... plans... afterwards.  *winks*

James... if you would do me the honors... envelope please.  *James saunters over and hands envelope*

It is our pleasure to announce, the winner of Love Immortal by Brita Addams is....


*opens envelope*  

*giggles*  
*whispers*  James... stop that... I told you... later.

Uh... sorry, as I was saying... 

It is our pleasure to announce, the winner is...

Artemis!  

*applause*

Artemis, darling, come on down!

Darling, congratulations!

Get a hold of me... or James here... and let me know where you would like your ebook sent.

James and I are out of here.

Until next time...

*smooch*



2 comments:

  1. I am...speechless. Oh James........

    Ahem. Now, thank you so very much. The cover alone is so very swoon worthy. Can't wait to dive inside.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...