Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Amara's Zoo and little tuxedo dude...

I don't really have much to blog about today.  I'm all squirreled away doing some actual reading for once.. yay me.  I'm hiding in a cave reading a WIP for a friend of mine... does that make me a beta now?  Hm.  They keep trying to tell me it does, I think they're wrong, but... ok.

Anyway, since I totally didn't have a blog post over here for today, I thought I'd share my new blog with you.  I think I'm going to call it... Amara's Zoo.  Or something like that.

There isn't much over there yet, except my new awesome tuxedo kitty, the dude with the 'tude... Loki.


He's cute.  Bestest kitty ever, like... in the whole wide world.  I wuvs him.

He's my new blog helper.  He likes to help, at least that's what I'm trying to call it.

So today, little tuxedo kitty makes his debut at Amara's Place... sort of.  Come check out my zoo, where all my little cuties live...


2 comments:

  1. Thanks =) He's absolutely hilarious too. Little dude's quite a character.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...