Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bats in her belfry...

Well, I'm too tired to make a blog post.  I have battled too many of the psycho pinks in the last several days, and this little lavender warrior is exhausted.

I think a planet exploded, or maybe like... 4 of them or something... and rained down crazy dust on to many people.  It's a mass invasion of the psycho pinks... save yourselves.  Protect your families.  Run...hide... Danger Wil Robinson, Danger...



It's official. They've driven me to the brink.  I have bats in my belfry... I've totally lost my mind.

Awesome.

So... no blog post.  How about a video or something.  That should work.  Yeah... let's do that.

Here you go.



As I giggle, I wonder... should I be slightly turned on by that?  Hm.  Don't answer that.

I'm now taking my crazy ass to bed.

Later taters

*smooch*



5 comments:

  1. LOL, that was adorable and hilarious and, yeah, I'll admit it, a little sexy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this video!! Lol So funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Rachel: LOL, I'm glad you liked it. I'm also glad... I'm not alone. =D

    @Glory: Glad I could pass along the laugh. Nice. So glad you enjoyed it. =)


    Thanks for stopping by my dears and sharing the laughs =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!! This is absolutely hysterical Amara!!!!! I LOVE it!!! Esp since I cannot stand the twilight series!
    Oh thank you so much for the laugh Luv. I really needed that today. *BIG HUGS AND KISSES!!*
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jen: I aim to please honey. Glad it made you laught =)

    *big hugs and kisses back*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...