Sunday, January 2, 2011

Deeply touched...

Um... wow.  I'm not sure quite what to say.  This is supposed to be an altogether different blog post today.  But... since yesterday, I am just ... deeply touched.

I don't often put the personal stuff here.  Well, maybe the up or the happy, but I'm a very private person.  I don't like the public bleed.  Makes me uncomfortable.  I have other places I do that.  I lock down the bad stuff pretty tight.  Takes trust to open that much, reveal inner pain and ugliness, and, well, I have serious issues in the trust area. 

Um, yeah... anyway...

Since my post yesterday, I am floored at the various reaction.  I've had people contacting me in so many different ways, both on blog and off, and... I don't know what to say.

Before my rambling words just get in the way, I will leave it at... Thank you.  From the bottom of my heart... thank you.




5 comments:

  1. *BIG HUGS* Amara! What you wrote was beautiful Sweetie.
    I hope you have a great day! I am not going to be around much today, got too much stuff around the apt to do. But know that I am thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I read this...then went back and read that...amazing. That's you. Yesterday's post was beautiful and heart-wrenching all at the same time. ((Big Hugs)) I wish nothing but the best for you in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're feeling better, hon! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. :)

    All is well. New year, new resolve... this year will rock. :))

    Big hugs to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI BRITA! I'VE NEVER READ ANY OF YOUR BOOKS TO MY SHAME, MY EXCUSE IS I MARRIED SCROOGE THE SECOND! LOL

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...