Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Over the hump day...


Yeah... I'm still out here waging war against the Tweedle Twins, the harpies, and the psycho pinks... the invasion continues.  But fear not.  I will save us all from the nonsense of the cosmic explosions that have turned everyone nuts.  I am Black Mamba after all.  I will prevail.

There can be no other outcome.

I didn't realize battle was in the cards though.  Had I known, I would have scheduled some blog coolness in advance.

*shrugs*  Oh well.  I guess I did promise only the willy and the nilly.  I just had so many bigger and better things to be focusing on.

What's the Mamba to do.

I went back thru the archives tonight, searching for some kind of willy, or perhaps some nilly, got lost in some Queer as Folk for awhile, and now... I need a cold shower... or three.

Um... yeah.  Anyway....

In the end, I settled on this one.

An over the hump day video for your viewing enjoyment.



I think, since it's a commercial, I'm supposed to want to run out and buy one of those things, but... yeah.  Selling point fail as far as I'm concerned.

Truth be told... I would rather have had Amy go straight to voice mail.

Just sayin'

Have a good hump day.

Later taters.

*smooch*


1 comment:

  1. Wow..... that is one hell of a kiss! How could that airhead miss that??? I would have let that go to vm too. Very nice Amara!
    *BIG HUGS!*
    Jen

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...