Here's the deal. I've got ebooks, new paperback books, and gently used paperbacks just waiting to go home with someone. So, I've decided to play a little game. The winner can have their choice of either... (1) ebook from the list -OR- (2) new paperbacks from the list -OR-
Now for the game. Ever play Dirty Minds? If you haven't, you should. Nothing but fun there. Let's do one of those, shall we? Dooo, lets.
Leave a comment with the correct answer to this question...
What am I?
- I'm brown and come in a box
- You can get a nut inside me.
- If you get me too hot, I'll go soft on you.
What do you say? Wanna play? Of course you do. Who doesn't love to win books. I know I sure do. So, there you have it. Amara's first Valentine's Day Giveaway. Maybe next year we'll have chocolate or something.
Later taters. =)
Later taters. =)
- Brier’s Bargain by Carol Lynne (m/m)
- Club Shadowlands by Cherise Sinclair
- Hero by Cheryl Brooks
- Love Me (Take Me sequel) by Bella Andre
- Past Pleasures by Charlotte Stein
- Unlacing the Innocent Miss by Margaret McPhee
~New paperback books
- The Good, the Bad and the Undead by Kim Harrison
- Beachcomber by Karen Robards
- Duchess for a Day by Nan Ryan
- Let Sleeping Rogues Lie by Sabrina Jeffries
- The Wicked Ways of a Duke by Laura Lee Guhrke
- The Undead NextDoor by Kerrelyn Sparks
- A Little Bit Wicked by Victoria Alexander
- Secret Pleasures by Thea Devine
- Jingle Bell Rock by Lori Foster, Janelle Denison, Susan Donovan, Donna Kauffman, Alison Kent, Nancy Warren
~ Gently used paperback books
- Tempt the Devil by Connie Mason
- Dead Perfect by Amanda Ashley
- Night Pleasures by Amanda Ashley
- Son of the Morning by Linda Howard
- Her Forbidden Pirate by Cassie Edwards
- Parallel Attraction by Deidre Knight
- Charming the Highlander by Janet Chapman
- Gideon by Jacquelyn Frank
- No Rest for the Wicked by Kresley Cole
- Twilight Fail by Lynn Viehl
- Highlander Untamed by Monica McCarty
- Captain Jack’s Woman by Stephanie Laurens
- Jailbait Zombie by Mario Acvedo
- Fallen Angels by Lori Foster
- Conflict of Interest by Nancy Taylor Rosenberg
- Skylark by Jo Beverley
- Midnight in Ruby Bayou by Elizabeth Lowell
- The Hazards of Hunting a Duke
- Dates From Hell by Kim Harrison, Lyndsay Sands, Kelley Armstrong, Lori Handeland
- A Girl’s Guide to Vampires by Katie MacAlister
- Tall Dark and Hungry by Lynsay Sands
- Sex, Lies and Vampires by Katie MacAlister
- Noble Intentions by Katie MacAlister
- Julie and Romeo by Jeanne Ray
- 7B by Stella Cameron
The fine details...
- To enter, just leave a comment answering "what am I?" on this post.
- Please include a valid email address.
- Contest closes 12 am PST, February 14th, 2011
- Winners will be selected at random.
- If the chosen winner doesn't respond to my email within 48 hours, another winner will be selected.
- Contest is open worldwide to ebook selection only. Ebook will be gifted from Allromance.com
- Paperback selections limited to continental US
- Must be 18 yrs. old or older.