Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bad girl gets a new shinny


I have been such a bad bad girl.  *shakes head*  vera vera bad.  And I am so vera vera glad.

Little Miss Amara done went and finally bought the new Kindle that she has been putting in and out of the shopping cart for months now.  In and out, in and out, in and out... yeah, just like that.

Finally, after realizing I had a hugeamous credit with Amazon, I put 'er in... and clicked da buy now butehn.  Even got free shipping, and that baby showed up overnight.  All justifying my being a vera bad girl and buying a new shinny I didn't need, and, well, couldn't afford.  Minor detail.

Then, of course, my new shinny needed new clothes.  All new shinny things need shinny new clothes don't ch'ya know.  

Sooooo... my new shinny black K3 got a shinny new black leather case and a light too.  My old kindle, cover and light will go to daughter, so of course... I needed all new stuff.  

I justify very well don't ch'ya think?

No matter.  I love it.  love Love LOVE.  Happy Valentine's Day... to me.  

I have been fondling it allllll weekend.  Loading it up with all these books I have bought, but never read.  Gooooodness I have a lot of those.  I have loaded up 156 so far, and have about that many more.  I think I may have a book buying addiction.  

Mmmmmm.... booooks....

So what's it all mean to you?  Hell if I know.  Reviews I hope.  Much with the reading, much with the reviewing and much MUCH with the book goodness.  

At least that's the plan.  

Now I have to go fondle it some more.  Oh... and give her a name.  I'm thinking Beatrix.  Beatrix Kiddo.  It can be Beatrix Kiddo's K3.  Or maybe I'll call it...  Hanzo... or something like that.  After all, silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords. 
Muahahahaha.

Later taters!

*skips off*... I love Love LOVE my new K3, my new K3, my new K3 (<--- sings that part)




6 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love mine so much! Have fun... Whispernet. When it absolutely positively has to get here... NOW <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ZAM: Hi there, thanks for coming by. :) Yeah, I am already so in love it! love Love LOVE!

    @Lorddragoncat: Thanks. I'm so very excited about it.

    Thanks for stopping by you guys! Hope you have a great day =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOO-HOO!!! YAY FOR YOUR NEW K3!!!!!
    That is awesome Amara!!

    I did the same thing for myslef in January... I didn't have an ereader and have been wanting one FOREVER and I finally caved and got myself the Nook Color in January when I could afford it.

    I bought the beautiful turquoise leather cover to dress it. But I didn't buy a light cuz it has a nifty backlight.

    Have fun playing with your shiny new K3!!!
    I am looking forward to the anticipated book reviews and awesomeness that is your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I have been holding out... but it might happen soon! I love new gadgets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jen: Thanks dear =) I'm so glad you're loving your Nook too. Awesome. And... oh yeah. I totally can't put this bad boy down, so you can expect much more of the books stuff over here. =D

    @Sweet: You simply MUST get one. I had the 2nd gen and held off for quite awhile. This bad boy... ROCKS!!!!!! love Love LOVE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...