Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Claymores and Hand Grenades

I'm soooooo excited, I'm just bursting at the seams and grinning like a loon.

A good friend of mine, Kayla Jameth, announced yesterday that her story Legend is going to be published with Breathless Press in an upcoming anthology!

AweS00000ME (<--- sings that part!)

I'm so happy for her that I decided to make her a whoowhoo blog post.  It doesn't come out until June 3rd, but I don't care.  I'm just over flowing with excitement for her and I just can't contain the claymores and hand grenades.  Those darn things are just goin' off everywhere!

Happy Dances a plenty!  WhooWhoo!

You'll be seeing more about her over here at my place, but for now I just wanted to share her news and her beautimus cover.

Lookie lookie... Kayla's in a bookie. =D


Congratulations darlin'.  I think that is so filled with the uber awesome.

Go Kayla, Go Kayla!

W00T!

Stay tuned for more Kayla greatness.

That's all for me for now.  Hope everyone has a terrific day.

Later taters!



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...