Thursday, March 3, 2011

Thursday Things: Book Groups

Now that I'm all growed up, I'm just a movin' and shakin' all over the place.  One of the things I've decided to do, as I've mentioned, is... READ.  What a novel idea, this is a book blog after all.

I've spent the last week or so going back to some of my old playgrounds.  The Goodreads book groups.  Oh, how I've missed everyone!  I belong to several over there on GR, M/M Romance, Kindle Smut, and several others, and I have to say... I love playing in the book groups!  love Love LOVE!

If you don't play over at GR... you are seriously missing out on some book fun.

In the last week...ish..., I was invited to join and play in 2 new ones you should totally come over and check out.

The first one is Cat Grant's.  She started it about a week ago maybe.  I've been hanging over there, totally diggin' it.






      Q&A with Cat Grant    
     Q&A with Cat Grant     30 members
     A Q&A forum for the m/m and menage author Cat Grant.



Books we've read


                

                   The First Real Thing
             The First Real Thing
             by Cat Grant
        
      

      
     

                   The Arrangement
             The Arrangement
             by Cat Grant
        
      

      




View this group on Goodreads »
 

 






The second one, brand spankin' new,  like only a couple of day's brand spankin' new, is Barbara Sheridan's...






      Q&A with Barbara Sheridan    
     Q&A with Barbara Sheridan     13 members
     A group for readers and those interested in the solo and co-authored works of Barbara Sheridan.



Books we've read


                

                   Beautiful C*cksucker
             Beautiful C*cksucker
             by Barbara Sheridan
        
      

      
     

                   Beautiful C*cksucker II- Such...
             Beautiful C*cksucker II- Such a Good Boy
             by Barbara Sheridan
        
      

      




View this group on Goodreads »
 

 







The third one I've been over playing in, not new, but it's been awhile since I've really been over there, is... I know this will be an unexpected one...  a complete shocker to everyone...

Aleksandr Voinov's Group.

I used to play there a bit, but oh my... it's grown quite a bit since the last time I was there.  I spent last weekend playing with them in some chats they had and I gotta tell ya, what a fun bunch!

I had a blast last weekend!






      Aleksandr Voinov's Group    
     Aleksandr Voinov's Group     108 members
     This is a group to hang out with Aleksandr and  talk about books and writing.



Books we've read


                

                   Special Forces
             Special Forces
             by Aleksandr Voinov
        
      

      
     

                   The Lion of Kent
             The Lion of Kent
             by Aleksandr Voinov
        
      

      




View this group on Goodreads »
 

 






The moral of this story... book groups ROCK!  Nothing but fun.  Come play with me, it'll be loads of fun!  LOADS!

Later taters!



6 comments:

  1. Oh, so you're the reason I've been picking up all those new members! I was totally stunned when 30 people joined right off the bat. I didn't think I was that popular! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Well, I don’t know about that. But I did go around blabbering all about how much I was liking your book, so hopefully a few came over. That would be cool :D

    Seems you have inherited a rather over exuberant cheer girl and her special claymore and hand grenade pom poms. LOL, you may want to brace yourself, she’s just getting started. Consider yourself warned. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm strapping in for the ride! woot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining and mentioning the group. I was afraid I'd be like "Forever Alone" meme guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Silly Barb. No way would that happen. :p

    I was excited when I saw you made a new group. I think it's cool. And as soon as I catch up on all my darn reading, we'll play book group tough!

    It's gonna be fun! =D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...