Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Willy Nilly Wednesday

Welcome to Willy Nilly Wednesday. Which, of course means... it's Wednesday, and I got ...nothin'.

Go willy, go nilly. =)

Actually, that's not entirely true, I'm working on all kinds of goodies, I've just been to exhausted from all the playing with this weeks muse dude to get them up and posted. So... to the video vault I went. Came across one of my favorites commercials and decided to pull that out. Oh yeah... the Old Spice guy.

This week's willy nilly... an old fave...


and a new goodie to boot.



And that's what we call... Willy Nilly Wednesday.

Hm.  I feel unsatified.  Oh... what the hell... let's have an old fashioned over the hump day hottie too. You just can't have too many hotties.


Ok, I feel better now.

That's all for me.

Later taters.




1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...