Saturday, April 2, 2011

J.S. Wayne and the Red Roses and Shattered Glass Blog Tour

Today, here at my Place, I am so vera excited.  Wanna know why?  Well, I'll tell you.  Because today, I have my very first guest blogger... guest.  Um... yeah.   I'm not even sure how you say it, it's my first time. *shrugs* No matter.


This fine day, and what a fine day it is, J.S. Wayne has come by to tell us about what he has going on and to tell us all about the upcoming Noble Romance Author Blog Tour.  AweS0000ME (<--- sings that part)  


Welcome to my blog J.S., I'm so excited to have you here.   


Hi, Amara! Thank you so much for having me here today. It’s always an honor to be asked to be a guest at someone else’s house!

As I write this, I’m thinking back over the beginning of 2011. What a ride! I’ve met so many wonderful people and done so much that I would have sworn blind was impossible prior to actually doing it myself.

Right now, the biggest news is the Noble Romance Authors’ Blog Tour, and that’s actually why Amara invited me today. For someone new to the publishing business, this has been a very ambitious undertaking, and I’m really proud of how it came out.

The concept, advanced by H.C. Brown, was simple: Why don’t we do a blog tour? Good publicity for everyone involved. As I’d just signed my first contract with Noble Romance for a Naughty Nibble entitled “Angels Would Fall,” I was naturally interested and threw my hat in immediately.

Simple never seems to stay simple, though; ideas and suggestions compounded with alarming speed. Soon our simple plan had evolved into a full-fledged juggernaut, complete with an anthology and a bewildering array of prizes and giveaways. Everyone started working their various connections, and in a very short time, everyone was frantically writing and editing their offerings for the anthology and the various blogs.

So, the final result is this: The Noble Romance Authors’ Red Roses and Shattered Glass blog tour, featuring Red Roses and Shattered Glass, an anthology comprised of dark erotic romance stories from H.C. Brown, Justine Elyot, Indigo Skye, Mindy MacKay, Gianna Simone, and myself. We’re bringing vampires, ghosts, and things that go “bump” in the night, and the creatures of the darkness have never been hotter! The list of prizes is amazing, including author swag, free reads of some of your favorite and soon-to-be favorite Noble authors, and even gift certificates courtesy of Noble Romance Publishing and Eden Fantasys! And, of course, you’ll get the chance to learn more about all of the incredible authors on the tour. If you’d like to know more, go to www.nobleromanceauthorsblogtour.blogspot.com or the Noble Readers’ Loop on Yahoo; the address is in the next paragraph.

We’re kicking it off with a live chat on the Noble Readers’ Loop at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NobleRomancePublishing/chat  Sunday, April 3rd starting at 8pm Eastern. It’s for members only, so if you’re not a member of the loop, make sure you join up for all the latest news. There’s no telling what will happen or who will show up, so be sure YOU do! You won’t be disappointed.

The anthology will be released on Monday, April 4th, and the blog tour launches on Tuesday, April 5th. We’ll be going around the world on each others’ blogs in less than thirty days. Jules Verne, eat your heart out!

Of course, in the middle of all this, my own story, “Angels Would Fall,” is set to release on April 18th, so keep watching my blog, the tour, and my website for further updates. I can be found at www.jswayne.wordpress.com and http://www.wix.com/jswaynesite/herebemonsters. You can also find me on Facebook (Author.JS Wayne) and on Twitter (@jswayne702).

It’s been a really exciting and exhausting couple of months. Everyone on the blog tour and anthology worked very hard to make this a success. So, to H.C. Brown, Bianca Sommerland, Gianna Simone, Justine Elyot, Sarah Ballance, Cherie de Sues, Indigo Skye, and Mindy MacKay, as well as Jill Noble, Irene Brown, and Bryl Tyne of Noble Romance Publishing, I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart.

The hard part’s over, y’all; let’s have some fun!

Thank you again, Amara, for allowing me to come and take over your house today. Come by and see me sometime. And to the readers, it’s been fun; let’s do it again!

Until next time,

Best,
J.S. Wayne



7 comments:

  1. What a great post J.S.

    You forgot to mention your hard work.

    Trust me he worked his butt off.

    Thanks J.S. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi H.C., thanks for coming by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. W00T!!! W00T!!! Congrats on your very first guest blogger Amara!! How awesome is that!!! This silly little blog girl is moving on up in the blogging world! Way to go!!

    It is nice to meet you J.S. Welcome to Amara's Place and the awesomeness that it is. Good luck with your books! They sound interesting. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Heather: What can I say? (blushes)Thank you...
    @ Amara: Thanks again; the page looks amazing! I really appreciate this!
    @ Jennifer: Nice to meet you as well. Hopefully you'll enjoy my work...and there's lots more to come, so keep an eye open!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really excited about the Noble Tour! I think we're going to blow the lid off April. ;c) Great post, J.S., and that's some awful nice hosting you've got here, Amara!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, Noble Authors ftw! Lovely post, JS, and what a pretty place too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jen: *waves* Heya. Thanks darlin', twas fun. Totally going to have to do this more often. =)

    @JS: I'm so glad you liked it, that makes me smile. =)

    @Sarah: Thanks so much, I'm so happy you liked the blog. =)

    @Justine: FTW indeed! Thanks for coming by, glad you liked my place over here. =)

    Thanks everyone for dropping in. Hope you all had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...