Saturday, April 23, 2011

Slaving Away on Saturday

My oh my what a week.  Blah Blah Blah... busy.

My oh my what a weekend of lots to do.  Blah Blah Blah... busy.

So, while I'm off slaving away, doing my blah blah blah busy stuff, which is in fact related to upcoming bloggy goodness, I leave you with a funny.


Well, I thought it was funny, but then I'm team Tyler's Van...


and of the firm belief that vampires should never, ever sparkle, unless of course you consider...


But really, you have to admit...


Ha! That makes me laugh.  That and Billy, Keifer, Clint and Wesley... all boat floaters for this girl.  Yummy vampy funny goodness.

Thanks for the News pic T. I couldn't resist turning it into a blog post. ;)

Have a good weekend all.

Later taters!


1 comment:

  1. LMFAO!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these funnies!! Especially that last one with Blade! If only Blade could take us all out of our misery by doing away with Stephanie Meyer. Hate Twilight.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...