Thursday, April 21, 2011

Springtime reading goodness!

Ahhhhh, reading.  I thought I'd do a little update post on all the great things I've been reading lately.  The weather has been so nice, Spring is in the air, flowers are blooming... time to head outside, sprawl out... and just read.




Yeah... *cough*... bullshit.    That's not at all how it goes.  It actually snowed today, it's uber cold, flowers keep freezing.... I ain't goin' out there.

And I've not read a thing.

Ha! Liar liar pants on fire.

heehee. *blows raspberry*

'k bye!




4 comments:

  1. LOL you cracked me up!! Hope the weather improves quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Lily: LOL, nice. :) Seems the weather wants to improve, at least the snow has retreated to the mtns where it belongs. I'll take it. :)

    Hope you're having a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! You crack me up too! LOL! Sorry you are still getting snow. Even more sorry you haven't been able to read anything... I love your reviews. =)

    I hope it starts warming up over your way. HEre in my neck of the mountains, it has, for the most part, been pretty spring days in the 50's-70's.....*AAAAAAACCHHHHOOOOOOOO!* Yeah, spring allergies are in full bloom with the plants.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jen: Hey you. *waves*

    Glad I could make you laugh. :) It's so weird here this year, but we need the snow really, it'll help with the droughts later. Weirdest thing... I think I may be having allergies too. Odd. It's either that...or daughter and I are getting sick again. Boo, Hiss, Dislike.

    Maybe I've developed a snow allergy. Or that one flower I saw a week ago kicked my ass. Potent little sucker. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...