Sunday, April 10, 2011

Swag-a-rific Sunday Part 2

I love swag.  It's true, I do.

Finally, after I don't know how many weeks, or even what seems like it could be months now, I have my beautimus signed Brita Addams / Jimmy Thomas artwork and my fantabulous Margie Church / Jimmy Thomas signed cover flat all framed up and lookin' purty.

Must now put dem on da blog for their unveiling.

*happy dances*... WhooWhoo... *twirls*...

Behold da awesome!




Aren't they beautimus?  I love them.  Now I have to find a place to hang them.

Thank you Brita, thank you Margie.  I love them much, MUCH!

Tomorrow, I should be getting my Kamfgruppe Aleksandr Voinov goodies I ordered from his store of coolness, but... that will have to be a different post since, well, ya know, tomorrow isn't here yet.

Color me excited!  W00T!

Swag, swag I love swag (<---sings that part)

*Skips off to play swag*

heehee

=D

4 comments:

  1. You've done a great job framing the flats. They look terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks darlin' :)

    I can't wait to get the other things you sent me framed up too, need to get some smaller frames for them thou. The ones I had were unworthy, I was unsatisfied. lol, can't have that. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...