Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Muses ~ Snow's Heat

Continuing with this week's theme of the awesome that is Snow's Heat by Nicole Hicks, I think it's a fantabulous day to check out the hotties behind the characters.  Nicole was kind enough to share some inspirational pics and I think that... rocks.

I do soooo love to see the faces the author had in mind for their characters.  love Love LOVE.

May I present... Travis and Sabrina.



Little hotties.

If you haven't had a chance to check out the awesome that is Snow's Heat, there is still time.  The giveaway closes tonight, be sure to check out the way to much fun interview and enter for the giveaway here.

The excerpt of awesome can be found here.

Winner to be announced tomorrow on release day.

That's all for me, for now. Hope everyone has a great day!

Later taters!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...