Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Tuesday MuseDay: Counterpoint by Rachel Haimowitz


Howdy! This week I want to share another of my favorite authors, the fantabulous Rachel Haimowitz. Or more specifically, on of my favorite books, Counterpoint.

First... let us gaze upon my muse... or, well, perhaps he's technically Rachel's muse, but... I stole him.

I would like to introduce you to ...

mah Ayden...


Yep. mah Ayden.  I love him.  He's my favorite elf dude.

I actually love both of the main characters in Counterpoint, Freyrik rocks tough too, but mah Ayden... I love Love LOVE.

This week I want to do a giveaway with Counterpoint, because everyone, EVERYone should read that badboy.  Tis fabulous.

I'll run that tomorrow, thru the 13th.  I'll also be posting my review this week.  While I'm getting those together, let us gaze upon the awesomeness of the trailer...


Now, I'm off to make an excerpt/giveaway post for tomorrow.

Have a great day!

Later taters!

*twirls off*...

1 comment:

  1. *stares*

    Well that video just moved the book to the top of the to-read list!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...