Sunday, June 26, 2011

Upcoming Bloggy News and Goodness


Amara is a bit discombobulated over here again.  The Place gets that way sometimes you know.  I'm working on several things right now that I wanted to give a heads up on...

Tis time... for Blog Tour! Woot!  The Rachel Haimowitz ~ Where He Belongs Blog Tour gets rolling this week.  I have the schedule listed on the sidebar over there ----->

My stop is Tuesday.  Daniel is coming to visit me, yaaaay, I get to sit down and have a chit chat with him.  Rachel will be giving away goodies to a lucky commenter too, so make sure you don't miss that uber fun coolness.

Monday:  My Review ~ Where He Belongs by Rachel Haimowitz

Tuesday:  Tour stop day! Character Interview with Daniel

Friday:  Release Day for Where He Belongs.

Don't forget, you can still pre-order that baby and enter the raffle to win some goodies.  

The rest of the week... I call willy-nilly on, but expect more... Rachel ROCKS... type of willy nilly, cuz, well, she rocks.  :D

After this week... I've no clue.  I'm trying to think of ways to revamp the Place a bit.  Silly blog girl is too discombobulated at the moment and quite frankly, losing her blog spark.  Time off may be in order, but I don't want to leave you, or the blog hanging.  So... I'm trying to come up with some ways to accomplish both.

My first idea was to find some guest bloggers.  What I'm looking for are authors, or even fellow bloggers to do guest blog posts, giveaways... that type of thing.  I've put out a few requests, and so far I have several responses, thank you all very much.  If any authors or bloggers would be interested in this new guest blog at the Place idea, shoot me an email at amara @ mambazlair (dot) com.

My next idea was to get with my readers/followers and find out what YOU would like to see at the Place.  I plan to put up some polls in the near future, I'm hoping you all will let me know what YOU think.

Still working thru most of it, but as of July 1st, expect to see some revamping going on.  As usual... I really have no clue what that means.

Wingin' it baby.  Willy Nilly like.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  I'm off now to finish playing with Daniel.

Later taters!


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely a good reference for a newbie like me and I bet there are lots who can appreciate your works and ideas. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @bdsmmadrid: Hi there. Welcome to my blog. :) I'm glad you found the ideas useful. I'm sure hoping they prove to be.

    Thanks so much for coming by. I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...