Monday, August 15, 2011

Dark Edge of Honor by Aleksandr Voinov & Rhianon Etzweiler ~ New Release, Winner and One Smokin' HOT Excerpt



OMG...IT'S HERE!!!!  For REALZ! Dark Edge of Honor by Aleksandr Voinov and Rhianon Etzweiler... IT'S HEEERE!  (Yes, I really kinda prolly do look like that right now)


Sooo... yeah.  I am really not known for my patience. I have exploded, paced, and exploded again for what seems like months now trying to wait for this new release. Finally... IT'S HERE!!!  And boyhowdy do I have stuff to share and post, and post and share.  Mah head...it spins.  I'm no longer sure what to do first, or last or, or, or... gah! I'm totally freaking out.  I think I have harmed my own person in the claymore and hand grenade explosions. Seriously. I think I pulled something. I'll have to walk that off later.

Anyway...what I do know at this point is you can find all of last weeks Dark Edge of Honor coolness linked over there on the sidebar under Sergei's lickable neck, um, I mean, the book cover, and I'll keep linking there as I go.  I also know, we have a giveaway winner to announce and a sahMOKIN' hot exclusive excerpt today.  Oh, and a review. I need to post my review.  TO MANY THINGS!!!!

I think I forgot to breathe.  I should do that....*deep breath*... yeah, that didn't help.

Let's shoot for a winner first.  Eenie, meenie, minnie, mo... to random.org I go.
~ Casey K Cox ~



Uber congrats to you Casey! I shall shoot you an email, and you shall be hooked up with the greatness.

Ok, now... the sah-MOkin' hot exclusive excerpt.  I shall warn you now... there may or may not be some sex involved. *whispers* there totally is.

Oh, wait, before we do that... uber-super-duper biggest congrats Aleks and Rhi on your new release. You guys rocked it tough.  And the biggest thanks ever for all the coolness you have graced mah little blog with. You guys rock mah sox.

Ok.  Now... excerpt of the uberhot.



Release Date:  August 15, 2011
Publisher:  Carina Press
Length: Novel
Genre:  M/M

Blurb:  Sergei Stolkov is a faithful officer, though his deepest desires go against the Doctrine. A captain with the invading Coalition forces, he believes that self-sacrifice is the most heroic act and his own needs are only valid if they serve the state.

Mike, an operative planted within Cirokko's rebels, has been ordered to seduce Sergei and pry from him the Coalition's military secrets. His mission is a success, but as he captures Sergei's heart, Mike is tempted by his own charade and falls in love.
 

When the hostile natives of the planet Cirokko make their move, all seems lost. Can Mike and Sergei survive when the Coalition's internal affairs division takes an interest in what happened in the dusty mountains of Zasidka Pass...? 



*****


Exclusive SMOKIN' HOT Excerpt


Mike leaned back, his grip on Sergei’s neck drawing the man with him into the bed. “I like you undisciplined. Most...beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.” He moved his head a fraction, pulling their mouths together, crushing his lips against Sergei’s, a moan of sound growling from somewhere deep in the man’s throat.
“Ah, fuck,” Sergei murmured, but climbed onto the bed, keeping his weight off Mike as he stretched, rubbing their bodies together. He wanted, needed to feel Mike, more of him, and right now. How terribly undisciplined. But if he was going to prison, an early grave or was forced to forget everything, he wanted this.
He got off the bed again to shed his clothes, and went to the bathroom to bring oil. “Are you sure you’re up for this?” he asked and handed the bottle over.
Mike tossed the blanket aside with an arch of his eyebrow, and looked deliberately at his cock. “Yeah,” he drawled. “I think I’m up for it.”
Sergei climbed on top, scooting up to allow Mike to prepare him. It also brought his cock close to his lover’s lips, which was always a bonus. He looked down at himself, bared completely in the light and this close up. But Mike honestly didn’t seem to mind. He just oiled his fingers, and slid one down the crease of Sergei’s ass, lifted his head to engulf as much of Sergei’s cock in his mouth as he could.
One finger slipped inside him after a moment’s resistance, and quickly became two. Mike moaned, body undulating beneath Sergei, hips rocking up off the bed.
It would be too easy to get carried away, too easy to just fuck Mike’s mouth and come. Not what he’d started. Not his intentions. Sergei pulled back with an act of sheer willpower and moved down, taking hold of Mike’s cock, aiming it, then taking it inside. Bliss. Electric, toe-curling bliss, as he took more, and then all of it, and began to move, slowly, fucking himself as much as fucking Mike. He kept their gazes locked, reveled in the expression on Mike’s face, his parted lips, every gasping, shuddering breath. No thought, just body and desire and endless tenderness.
Mike’s hands slid up his thighs, left hand lingering. His right closed around Sergei’s shaft, stroking, more an exploratory caress than a tight fist to fuck. Teasing. He licked his lips and smiled up at Sergei, lifting his hips to meet the slow pace.
Sergei grinned, found it striking that sex could be playful even in this situation. He hesitated only a moment before sliding Mike’s hand from his thigh to his hip in a gesture that said ‘touch me’, before he sped up, fucking himself harder, more intense. He struggled to keep his eyes open, wanted to just take the sensations, feel and smell Mike rather than see him, but letting go like that wasn’t easy when he could have lost him so easily.
Hands sliding up Sergei’s body as far as he could reach, Mike’s fingers dug in, pulling him closer, before drifting across his chest to brush his nipples.
“More,” Mike whispered, tugging on Sergei again, an intense, hungry expression on his face, eyes glazed behind hooded eyelids.
Sergei clenched around him, moving now hard and fast, involuntary shudders giving away that he was getting closer fast, even though he struggled to come without getting jerked off, but that didn’t keep him from trying. Still, he was careful, supporting his own weight, and when he began to get tired, he fell a little forward and supported himself with a hand near Mike’s ear. “Fuck...me, Mike.”
Mike’s hand tightened around Sergei’s cock, hips lifting off the bed in a surge of restrained force, stroke matching stroke. The bed squeaked, a faint sound of protest at the sudden change in movement, but Mike took no notice, free hand clamping onto the back of Sergei’s neck, fingers digging into his muscles with the force of his grip.
Right then, it all seemed possible. He couldn’t be parted, couldn’t let this go. Sergei moved even faster, more frantic, getting there, getting close, focused on getting Mike off, too, when climax hit him full force, almost by surprise, and he stilled, only thrust against Mike’s hand to get the most of it. He felt Mike follow just then, and grinned into his face.
Mike’s hips rolled up, thrusting hard and deep, neck cording with tension as he came. A grunt of sound escaped him before he went limp, relaxing back into the bed. Chest heaving as he struggled to breathe, Mike still managed a lopsided grin. He licked his lips, and Sergei leaned down to kiss him.
“Gods above, that is not the sort of meeting I came prepared for.” The voice from the hallway, sudden and unexpected, made Sergei go cold. Mike reacted faster, hands grasping Sergei, spinning him down onto the bed, away from the door as the newcomer went on speaking. “I do recall saying moonrise, but I didn’t think you’d take that to mean I wanted to see Doctrine ass, Mike.”
Sergei swallowed dryly, the pleasant buzz of endorphins suddenly shattered by the jagged edges of adrenaline. Not a good combination. He stared, ridiculously relieved it was just the lesser of two evils.
He reached for his trousers and slipped inside, forcing himself to do it slowly. He wasn’t guilty of anything. He didn’t have to justify himself to an outsider.
“Fuck you.” Mike rolled off the side of the bed, gaining his feet with more steadiness than Sergei had expected to see. He folded his arms and stood there, making no effort to cover himself.

(c) Aleksandr Voinov and Rhianon Etzweiler

*****

 *fans self*  How's that for a little Monday morning sizzle?  I so love my blog. It pleases me to no end.

Anyhoo, that's all for me, for now.  

Later taters!


4 comments:

  1. Imma thinking I either need a really cold drink, or a really cold shower after reading that. YUMMY!

    Btw, I love that cat...too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that lovely greeting to Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Casey K Cox! Love the cat;)

    Tj

    ReplyDelete
  4. @June: LOL Inorite? I did too as I was making the post. Glad you like my kitty. I really was kinda freakin that bad. lol. He was perfect.

    @Alex: Hi darlin'. You're so vera welcome. Figured that'd be a good way to start a Monday ;)

    @Blue Smokey: Lol so glad you liked him. :)

    Thanks for coming by guys. Hope you all had a great day!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...