Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Dark Edge of Honor Coolness Continues


Sunday already?  Sheesh, where do the days go.  Here's me, missing my Saturday blog post entirely, and totally late with a Sunday.  I kinda suck at schedules, shouldn't be news to anyone considering how often I blow them.  WillyNilly baby, willynilly.

I hope everyone was able to catch the Dark Edge of Honor coolness I did manage to get up.  If you didn't, you can find them here....

Giveaway ~ Closes tonight
Special vignette, How to Win Friends and Influence People by Rhianon Etzweiler
Deleted scene of scorchin' hotness 

There's still a whole slew of special Dark Edge of Honor coolness coming next week.



Release week brings to mah Place... an exclusive excerpt, more of Rhianon's vignettes, an interview with both Aleks and Rhi, a review and... those pics I promised.

Lots and lots and LOTS of coolness.

12 hours and 8 mins left.  WhooWhoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a great rest of the Sunday all.

Later taters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...