Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Naughty Threesome Blog Tour: Marie Sexton, SA Meade & Talia Carmichael


Thanks for joining us for Day 3 of the Naughty Threesome Blog Tour! We’re galavanting across cyberspace, celebrating our Total E-Bound releases.



Today, we’re interviewing our characters. On the hotseat, we have Deacon, from Song of Oestend, by Marie Sexton, Evan, from Stolen Summer, by S.A. Meade, and Blayne, from Ralston’s Way, by Talia Carmichael.

*****

Tell us a little about yourself.

Deacon: Not much to say. I run the BarChi Ranch. Lived there my whole life. Don’t really know much else.

Evan: I’m now a freelance journalist. I write the occasional piece for my old paper and articles for the local rag. Most days I just like to potter about the flat and cook nice meals while Colin works. It suits me just fine.

Blayne: I love gadgets. Especially computers. I’m good at what I do and am called upon by many government agencies. I recently took on a office manager for MGR Ranch. I took the job because of my family. I’m usually a calm, easygoing person. This new job was the down slide of my usual personality. All because of a stubborn pain in the ass cowboy. Ummm... I got sidetracked what was the question again?

Do you prefer Jockey shorts, boxers or tiny whities?

Deacon: Umm.... pants. I guess those of you in the real world would call it “commando”.

Evan: Boxers, I like to feel comfortable, you know?

Blayne: Skin. All skin. Can’t stand the other things.

What is your favorite food and why?

Deacon: Anything that Olsa actually lets me finish. Crotchety old woman steals my food away whenever she’s annoyed at me, which seems to be more often than not.

Evan: Pie and chips (that’s fries to you Yanks) with brown sauce. I love it best on a cold autumn evening, on a plate, on my lap in front of the TV. It’s comfort food.

Blayne: Anything that looks or smells good. I try it and if I like it I will eat it. I enjoy trying new things.

How did your partner make his move to let you know he was interested?

Deacon: He started ripping my clothes off. Aren may be small, but he’s damn stubborn. Once he gets an idea in his head, you may as well not try to talk him out of it.

Evan: In the middle of dinner, in the middle of a restaurant. I didn’t know where to put my face. Luckily, no one else seemed to notice.

Blayne: Hump. We were discussing his lack of participation in my converting his systems. Then that damn sneaky cowboy kissed me. I didn’t even know for sure he was even gay. And boy can he kiss too. Then you know what he left. Just like that. Aggravating man. See he makes me crazy.

What was your reaction?

Deacon: On one hand, I was thinking how it was a right stupid idea to get involved with anybody at the BarChi. On the other hand, I was wondering what he looked like naked. But Aren didn’t play fair, and.... Well, let’s just say I wasn’t thinking about anything at all for very long.

Evan: I was embarrassed, a bit scared and randy. (Translation: Horny)

Blayne: Confused at his kiss. Then pissed that he just left. I waited to see what he would do at dinner and nothing. He just watched me with  that infernal smirk. I wasn’t going to give him the satisfaction of approaching him. *sigh* I held out over night but the next night I jumped him. And it was good. *wicked grin*

What about your partner do you love the most?

Deacon: His strength. He thinks he’s weak, but he’s not. He’s the strongest man I know.

Evan: His endless patience.  Can I say I love his eyes too?

Blayne: The way he lets me know he cares without saying a word. He does these little things that show he does. He isn’t a very verbal man. He acts more and I’ve grown to enjoy that about him. But don’t tell him I said that.

What about your partner that aggravates you?

Deacon: His strength. I love him for it, but Blessed Saints, sometimes it drives me crazy, too. He can be a pain in the ass when he gets some idea in his head.

Evan: He can be very stubborn. But what aggravates me most is that he’s almost always right.

Blayne: He likes to goad my temper. Which until I met him I didn’t even have. I think he gets joy out of seeing me lose it. And he is always telling me I don’t hear what he is saying. He doesn’t say anything but questions my hearing him. I’m learning to understand his way of speaking without speaking.  

What is your favorite memory of being with your partner?

Deacon: Well, that’s a bit hard to pick just one, but you can bet one of us was tied up when it happened.

Evan: Coming home after that...you know, that summer.

Blayne: You can’t tell him at all. Swear it to me. Okay... then I will tell you. When he courted me. Although when I was clued in that was what he was doing I was weirded out about it and I sort of still am. But I remember that first time he asked me to take out to dinner with him standing there with his hat between his fingers shifting it between them. He was nervous. And when he asked me to take an evening stroll around the ranch every night after dinner doing the same thing with his hat. It was so sexy.  

Where do you see yourself years from now?

Deacon: Right here where we are now, running the BarChi together, side by side.

Evan: Pottering about in our flat, reading books, making good food together and still shagging each other senseless.

Blayne: By Ralston’s side. He goading my temper and me falling for it. My dragging him away when he works too hard and he acting like he doesn’t want too be there. We know each other and will be there no matter what. There is nothing better than having the man you love by your side. Even if there are moments you want to deck him and knock him on his stubborn ass. Then of course jump him to make up after the fight. LOL.

*****

Buy links:
Ralston’s Way, by Talia Carmichael: http://tiny.cc/3mqw2 (available now)
Song of Oestend, by Marie Sexton: http://tiny.cc/mkqzb (available now)
Stolen Summer, by S.A. Meade: http://tiny.cc/5qsa0 (available for pre-order)

*****

Today, we’re giving away a pdf of Song of Oestend by Marie Sexton. Leave a comment below to be entered in the drawing. Also, be sure to follow us on our blog tour. We’re keeping track of everybody who leaves a comment along the way, and on August 30th, we’ll choose one person to win our Grand Prize!

The Grand Prize winner will receive:
     $50  All Romance Ebook ebooks bucks! (You must have an account at All Romance Ebook so we can send the prize to you.)
     1 pdf from Talia’s backlist (winner’s choice of Detour, Reckless Behaviour, or A Tender Roughness)
     A swag pack from Marie
     1 ebook from Marie’s backlist (winner’s choice of Promises, A to Z, Strawberries for Dessert, or One More Soldier)
     1 pdf of S.A. Meade’s Stolen Summer

Follow along and comment often. The more places you visit us, the better your chance of winning.

Monday, August 22nd: Top 2 Bottom Reviews (http://top2bottomreviews.wordpress.com/)
Tuesday, August 23rd: Talia Carmichael’s blog (http://taliacarmichael.com/blog/)
Wednesday, August 24th: Amara’s Place (http://www.amaras-place.blogspot.com/)
Thursday, August 25th: Fiction Vixen (http://www.fictionvixen.com/)
Friday, August 26th: Marie’s blog (http://MarieSexton.net)
Saturday, August 27th: Heidi Cullinan’s blog (http://heidicullinan.wordpress.com/)
Sunday, August 28th: Smexy Books (http://www.smexybooks.com/)
Monday, August 29th: S.A. Meade’s blog (http://kestrelrising.blogspot.com/)

Thanks again for stopping by, and thanks very much to Amara for hosting!

30 comments:

  1. I love the set up of three guys answering from three different stories. Makes for some interesting answers :) Thanks for coming here and sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL -- cute! Sometimes I don't much care for this type of thing, but it wasn't overdone here!

    Now...off to check weather.com to see if we're still in the path of that hurricane...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for letting us get to know a little bit about these three characters. Can;t wait to read their full stories

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that was amazing! I don't think I've read an interview with the characters before. I need to visit blogs more often. I'm usually spend my time reading mm books or on the Goodreads MM Romance group threads. I'm a fan of Marie, and have just about all of her books except this one, so please count me in. I'll also have to check out the other ladies since I haven't read anything by them before. Great tour idea. Good luck.

    ~ Monica (my real name and GR username)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting way to get to know the characters before reading their stories. Never read anything by S.A. Meade or Talia Carmichael before but this definitely has me interested.

    ReplyDelete
  6. About 40% into Song of Oestend--think we're about to get to the smexing. Totally loving it and wild about Deacon and Aren. Rough, raw, and realistic portrayals in a fascinating Firefly-esque universe. Three guesses--actually two!--what's on my reading list after.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to all of you for stopping by!! And Riverbella, I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying Oestend. It is a bit grittier than any of my previous work. Also, Aren and Deacon do get busy earlier (and more frequently) than most of my other couples. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love to hear the characters point of view! Please count me in for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a nice way to get to know the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all for stopping by and commenting!
    We had a lot of fun with this interview and it was fun to get into Evan's head again after a long break.

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I stopped by to enter the contest and read more about SoO, but now I think I need to read all three books! What a great way to get to know the characters!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww~~~
    Absolutely ADORE the "Where do you see yourself years from now?" Answer's! lol...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ths was great! it made me laugh and I love Character interviews!
    can't wait to check ou these books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love character interviews. They are so much fun to read and it really makes me interested in learning more about the characters and their books.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm a bit late in catching up, but I'm using a different laptop since mine crashed last week. Bless my daughter that she gave me her old one until mine gets repaired.
    Thank you for the wonderful interview of these 3 hot men. I so love to her them explain their take on their other half's and their soft spots.
    Thank you for the delightful blog hop!

    Darcy

    pommawolf @ hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for stopping by everyone. You all rock.

    And thanks much Marie, Sue and Talia for letting me play in your blog tour. Totally awesome interview you guys. Love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved the interview. And Stolen Summer is on my to buy list.

    midiamuniz@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great interview - I've read Marie Sexton before but not the others - looks like I will have to check them out!

    hankts AT internode DOT on DOT net

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a fun way to meet 1 partner from each pair! I'm certainly looking forward to reading each of these books!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What an entertaining way to compare and contrast the guys from each of the three books - very enlightening! Now I can't wait to read all three books! Oh, and I hope the blog tour goes well for all of you. :)

    susan(dot)main(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oops! Still figuring out my settings... The anonymous post above, as well as this one are from SueM... Doh!

    susan(dot)main(at)yahoo(dot)com(dot)au

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sorry I didn't get to come by yesterday It was a hectic day and I got home really late with a nasty headache.

    Thanks Amara for having us. Thanks everyone for coming by.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I can't wait to read all three :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks again everyone. I'll post the winner shortly!

    ~~CLOSED~~

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like this interview with the characters. Thanks!

    areeths(at)new(dot)rr(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great post! I love character interviews - it's always so much fun to learn about the characters outside the story :-) Thanks for the giveaway!

    smaccall AT comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the question and answer session.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great character interviews. Funny!
    jepebATverizonDOTnet

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...