Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hot for Tuesday

I was supposed to have a whole different post to share, but... I didn't get it done. Booo. I actually spent just about the whole long weekend redesigned my blog. I kind of obsess over it and, well, yeah... days worth of tweaking.

So, I figured since no big ol' post I'd just go... hottie.

Oh, the horrors. *wink*










Yeah, that works. I dunno about you but... I kinda wanna bite Mr. Garder...

That's all for me for now.  Hope everyone has a great day!

Later taters!



7 comments:

  1. Ohhhh - lovely way to start the day. The first guy makes me shiver - those eyes, that stare, that beautiful hair. (oops didn't mean to rhyme)
    As for Mr. Garter and Mr. Fashionably-confused - just wow.
    *stares a while longer*
    Nice post. :)
    k

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i see why i put you under my fav blogs...yum and thank you needed that!!

    I with K-lee...tilted head sideways and all on those two pics...

    thank you
    Chele

    ReplyDelete
  3. G'mornin' guys :)

    @K-Lee: Isn't that first guy something, yum yum. I loved him too. He was my fave, right up until ...Mr. leather and pink lace, and Mr. garder... oh my aching yumyum. love Love LOVE.

    @Chele: Lol, you're welcome, totally my pleasure. I do love to play with the hotties. ;) I'm soooo glad you're enjoying the blog, that totally just made my morning.

    Thanks for coming by darlin's. Hope you have a great day! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. -=Ohhh! Pretty! Both your new blog and the scenery! Imust admit that the guy in the pink lace panties cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen! Thanks so much! I'm glad you like the new me. :D :D

    Thanks for swing by sweetheart. *big hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad I didn't see this until now. Perfect way to end the day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...