Monday, January 16, 2012

The Buck Angel Interviews

As you may or may not remember, back in November I stumbled upon the opportunity to interview the fantabulous Buck Angel. Now, many months later… tis time to play blog.  

This week I’ll be posting the interview, breaking it up into pieces over a few days since I kinda threw questions-a-plenty at him AND sent him several others sent to me when I opened the blog to share this fab opportunity, and… well… it’s rather long.

I guess that makes this… Buck Angel week. :D W00T!

If you don’t know who this Buck is of which I speak, you can find him at www.buckangel.com. Check him out. You totally want to. The guy is fantabulousness of the uber awesome kind. And the nicest, coolest dude evah. Which only adds to the fantab uber awesome thing.
And he’s comin’ to my lil’ blog.

1000x W00T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buck Angel Week at Amara’s Place. I’m … kind of excited. By like… uber lots!!

Happy Monday all :D

Later taters!





6 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to reading this interview.  :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, not that I -really- need to weigh in on this at all, but.... Black insisted on grinning like a loon over my shoulder, squeezing my arm, and bouncing up and down until I left a comment mentioned how pleased I am to see the interview will finally be up!

    Yes, yes, Black is rather pleased too. Of course.
    [*pats Black's head* You may calm down now, dear muse. *points* See? I said you were pleased also. Fucking chill, already. Jeez. Give me my arm back.]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you like it. :)  It'll be up..*looks at watch*... oh my, vera soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. *waves at Rhi & Black* Well, hey thar you two. :D

    Lol I heart Black. Twill be up and posted when you wake. At least part 1 will. 

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...