Friday, February 3, 2012

Win a Nook preloaded w/Rachel Haimowitz books!

W00T!


Came across this little tidbit of awesome last night and totally had to share. Who rocks? Rachel Haimowitz rocks, that’s who. Why? Well, just cuz usually, but this time it’s because she will be giving away a classic Nook, pre-loaded with all her titles, on Valentine's Day.

Um…a Nook. Loaded up with ALL her titles. Nook. Books. Yeah, she rocks. She rocks friggin’ tough.


"...How do you enter? Simple! All you have to do is leave a review on any one or more of my books on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or All Romance Ebooks, then email me at metarachel (at) gmail (dot) com with the subject "Nook Review Contest" and the URL of your review or reviews. Each review earns you an entry into the contest, so yes, leaving the same review at all three stores will earn you three entries. (Please remember to be logged in at B&N when you leave your review so I know who to give credit!) If you've already reviewed a title, even if it was months ago, that counts too! Just email me the URL so I know to throw your name in the hat. You can find my Amazon titles here, my B&N titles here, and my ARe titles here.

Now for some fine print. The contest will close at midnight EST on February 14, and I'll do the drawing no later than February 18 (it may take a few days to collate and confirm all the entries). Free titles are excluded from the contest. Please respect the loving spirit of the contest and do not send me links to 1- or 2-star reviews. ARe does not allow you to leave reviews on titles you did not purchase there. Don't forget the subject line in your email or I may not see it. I will ship worldwide, so if your local Amazon shop is not Amazon.com, please feel free to leave a review on .uk or .de or .fr or the like, and those entries will count."
Full.of.wow. Told you Rachel rocks.

I never lie.

Now... Ready...Set...

Go enter! You know you want that jewel.

Now I have to go catch up on my Haimowitz reviews. Cuz I'm behind, aaaand I know /I/ want that jewel. :-p

Later taters!


2 comments:

  1. How sad is it that I own a kindle and all her books, but I still want to enter that contest?

    *loser*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. You and me both darlin'. You and me both.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...