Sunday, March 25, 2012

Place Happenings: Voinov & Tenino

I've managed to set up a couple things in between my current obsession with twisting wire and binge shopping for shiny rocks. I'm pretty excited actually.

First...


... my uber sock rockin' fave, the beyond awesome Mr. Aleksandr Voinov has his Dark Soul blog tour stop here at the Place tomorrow. I could not be more excited about that. So much so...I feel like I should insert a drum roll or something to announce the greatness he's bringing.

Hmm... I think I shall. It's drum roll worthy.

Tomorrow's Voinov stop is...

Drum roll please...



... an exclusive, extra, new to the series... Silvio scene.

MOAR SILVIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Snoopy dance* W00T! W00T!

Drum roll, snoopy dance, uber sock rockin' worthy if I do say so myself.

'k. Moving on...

Tuesday...


... I've got the fantabulous Anne Tenino coming by to sit down and chat with me and share an exclusive excerpt of her new Riptide release Frat Boy & Toppy.

Oh. And there shall be a giveaways too. W00T!

The rest of the week... I don't know. I'll probably still be recovering from those pieces of awesome. So I call willy-nilly.

Oh! Speaking of giveaways. Don't forget my other me is giving away chainmail over at my jewelry blog. It's still up and going strong.


Now I'm off to get ready for my tour stops, finish my current jewelry project and maybe even read a book. That would rock.

That's all for me, for now.

Later taters!

1 comment:

  1. We were at the mall yesterday & I went into a store & saw these adorable little tree statue things (about 2-3 in high) made out of twisted wire & crystal chips (or twisted wire & little coin-y looking things with square holes in the center.) They were cute, but I didn't buy one, but I was wondering how awesome one would be if instead of the crystal chips it had a faceted prism at the end of every branch so that when placed in sunlight at *just* the right angle, it would throw rainbows all over the place...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...