Sunday, April 1, 2012

Change is in the air

Or as I like to call it...

Operation World Domination has begun.

There's going to be a lot of changes going on here at the Place. I have plans. Movin' and shakin' kind of plans. Lots-o-plans.

Plans-o-plenty.

Although Amara's Place has always been an M/M blog, I've always been open to other things. I've had the occasional F/F, Erotica, etc. I want to do more. I want to make Amara's Place a full spectrum Rainbow Place.

Hm. Amara's Rainbow Place. I kinda like that.

I have a big announcement coming, I'm thinking... tomorrow. A big step for me in the Operation World Domination plan. I'm really excited about it and trying really hard not to get ahead of myself and spill the beans before I'm ready.

Easier said than done.

Before I spill, I need to make some blog updates, a bit of house cleaning per se, since I've been neglecting the Place for so many months. Can't be making any grand announcements while standing in 3" of dust and cobwebs.

That's not cool.

While I'm doing that, I thought I'd leave you with a piece of Sunday candy to enjoy.


I don't know about you but... I kinda want to ... to... *sigh*

Use your imagination. ;)

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

That's all for me, for now.

Later taters!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Candy. I was just feeling a bit... peckish. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hell yeah! I feel a sin coming on ;) (I so need that T-shirt!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, I didn't comprehend a word you said after seeing that lovely candy ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...