Friday, June 29, 2012

Where has Amara Been?

Well, I've been off being Freia and playing will lots and lots and LOTS of new shinies :D

That's where.

I've been working really hard on building my new jewelry website, which lives here now...


Trying to move things over from my wordpress site has been quite an undertaking. It's coming along finally. Yay for that.

I've also been working vera vera VERA hard trying to make all kinds of new shinies. :D I do love my shiny making.










New trees and necklaces and bracelets... oh my! :D

This is why I've been so MIA around the Place lately. And why I don't have much reading time these days. Silly blog grrl has turned into vera busy jewel-er-ies grrl.

Today I realized, mah jewel-er-ies making escapade is now 6 months old. Happy 1/2 year anniversary to me! :D Now, since my 6 month anniversary celebration is actually a 7 month anniversary in a few days, because I didn't slow down enough to remember, I'm trying to figure out what kind of party to throw myself. I'm thinking sale or maybe even giveaway is in order. I shall let you know as soon as I know. Stay tuned.

This weekend, I'm hoping to get out and do some real rock hounding. Heading off to the thunder egg mine I think. Or maybe Obsidian Mountain. Not sure yet. Either way... it's gonna be much fun!

Anyhoo, that's all for me, for now. Hope everyone had a great week!

Later taters!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had more money. I have been drooling over your work lately :P

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...