Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I interrupt your regularly scheduled program...

because I need to take a moment to say...

Sk-fukkin-WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!




!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it fantabulous?! Mah very own print copy of ...

*sigh* mah Silvio.

That is all. You may now return to what ever it is that you were doing. I... am going to go pet mah new beautimus book.

PS: GET ONE! YOU ARE MISSING OUT IF YOU HAVEN'T YET. Just LOOK how uber awesome it is! Every shelf needs one of those jewels.

Every.Shelf.

PSS: This skwee moment... never happened. Mamba doesn't skwee. That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it. ;)

Later taters!


3 comments:

  1. I totally get the no squee policy. That said, it looks pretty damn good on my shelves, too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very few things make me go all skwee. This one ... made me do it twice. :D

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...