Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mamba's Cover of the Week

Oh yeah. Cover of the week. (<--- totally made that up because I don't have weekly covers, but it sounded good)

Daughter turned me on to this yesterday. Wasn't ever that big of a fan of this song. When she told me Manson did it... I laughed. When she told me Johnny Depp plays back up guitar and sings back up... I was intrigued.

I had to check this out.

Hellz yeah. Fanfriggintastic.



*turns it up and plays it again*

Best cover evah!

Wish I could find my iPod so I could blast this in mah truck. Totes worthy of blaring.

Now I'm off to ... work. Tweedle Twins are all gone hunting so at least I can blare it in mah office. It's the little things in life. ;)

Later taters!

3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...