Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Responding to Sandy: I want to help!!



In the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy, I want to help... in the only way I know how.

I knew what to do when I saw a good friend of mine, Rachel Haimowitz, over on Twitter mention that she was going to be donating $1.00 from every book sold this week to the relief efforts. Shortly thereafter, my friend GB Gordon followed suit. I found Rachel's blog post and saw other friends and their fellow authors on the growing list all joining forces and helping.

Me... I don't have any books. But I do have shinies. And I want to help too.

So, to join their efforts, I am going to donate 10% of all in stock Etsy jewelry sales between Oct. 31st and Nov. 7th to the Red Cross relief efforts for Hurricane Sandy. If shinies just aren't your thing and you'd like to help on your own, the banner at the top of the post will take you to the Red Cross page, or you can go here for a more extensive list of organizations.


Thanks in advance!
Amara

2 comments:

  1. read here nice adult story....... adult/pron/indian adult/sex/bangladeshi golpo/bangladeshi choti/chuda chudi galpo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...